Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sick and other things

I have already become sick after only several weeks of school. It is really quite nasty to get sick at this point. I really don't have all of the medicines and such that you would have at home. This is the first time in my life I really don't have my mother to take care of me. I am doing perfectly alright without my mother, but it is an interesting experience being away from home. I did go to the health center and they were very helpful in terms of giving me medicine and some other symptom relievers. It was very easy to get them to help me.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to leave campus. I realized after I got back that I had missed quite a bit that had gone on. I went to buffalo, but when I got back I had realised that there were several parties and get-together's that I missed. This was unfortunate, but I realize that there is more things to do on Campus now.

Coming up on Wednesday is Campus day which is supposed to be pretty cool. It involves not only community service but no classes. I will write an update about campus day and how it went. Sorry for the short update, but things have been busy.

No comments: